Service & PaNel Upgrades in Jamestown, NC
Licensed. Bonded. Insured.
We Do Service and Panel Upgrades in Jamestown, NC
...serving the greater Greensboro area...
Electrical panels are one of the most important parts of your home. They’re responsible for controlling output, which powers all of your appliances and devices.
While they last an average of 25 years, there’s no guarantee. A bad panel can lead to short circuits, damaged appliances, and higher electric bills.
A routine inspection can keep your panel and appliances safe. If you’ve had your panel for 40 years or you notice something wrong, don’t wait to call us.
Even if your electrical panel isn’t bad, you might want to upgrade for modern benefits. Either way, give us a call today at 336-499-2015 for your free estimate!
Looking for SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Jamestown, NC?
We don’t expect you to know that your electrical panel is 37 years old. It’s not exactly something you put on the calendar. Still, there are ways to know it’s time:
- The electrical panel feels warm to the touch
- Fuses blow more often
- Your lights are flickering or cut on and off
- The light switch zaps you or you hear a buzz
Those are some of the most obvious and frequent problems. When your electrical panel is going bad, you might spot one or all of them.
You can also get an inspection by one of our experts. If you have an older home, you might not be getting the amps you need. That’s what a service upgrade is.
The service adjusts amps into your home and some panels handle more amps. If you need either one upgraded, dial 336-499-2105 today for a free estimate!
Quality SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Jamestown, NC
Your electrical panel doesn’t have to be bad for you to want something better. You could be missing out on benefits of modern technology.
Newer electrical panels are built with newer needs in mind. A lot of homes have more electrical devices. That means they need more amps and electricity.
For starters, if you still have a fuse box, you should call us immediately. They weren’t meant for the average 200 amps that most homes need.
Overloaded fuse boxes can cause fires, too. If your electrical panel’s outdated, you might not be getting enough amps either.
This could mean you’re spending more on your electric bill for no reason. We know the best products from reliable brands, so call us today at 336-499-2015!
Get the Best SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Jamestown, NC
We’ve talked about the benefits of service and panel upgrades in Jamestown, NC. Considering that a new electrical panel can average $4,000, it can cause people to hesitate. There are a lot of reasons that you should consider upgrading, though:
- Safety is the name of the game when it comes to your home. If your electrical panel isn’t up to snuff, it could force appliances to work harder and get damaged. It can also cause wiring to short circuit and spark a fire. Upgraded panels can have more circuits, so that you don’t have to worry about your outlets being overloaded.
- Not all electrical panels make it to 25 years of maximum output. Even if yours does, you could be throwing away money on wasted electricity every year after that. Upgrading can improve your panel’s efficiency.
- Speaking of efficiency, your appliances depend on the electrical panel for enough amps. If they have to work harder because of an outdated panel, they use more electricity, which is reflected as an increased electric bill.
- In the age of technology, an upgraded electrical panel can increase your curb appeal. By choosing a panel with more circuits and amp output, you can make your home’s value go way up.
As you can see, there are a lot of financial benefits to go along with the safety improvements with a panel upgrade. While you’re wanting to upgrade your service, you might also want our electrician to check other areas to improve. We’ll get you the most out of your electrical appliances, so feel free to call us today at 336-499-2015 and schedule your free estimate!
“David came to our house to replace two switches. He was informative, trustworthy, practical, and friendly. He also followed COVID guidelines to ensure we felt comfortable. Totally recommend.”
“David and his crew were super friendly, honest and did great work. My car charger worked perfectly and he explained all the options I had which showed me he didn’t just want money he wanted the best option for my situation”