Service & PaNel Upgrades in Clemmons, NC
Licensed. Bonded. Insured.
Top Service and Panel Upgrades in Clemmons, NC
...serving the greater Greensboro area...
Most things in your home are built to last. Your electrical panel might be good for 25 years, maybe even longer, but it could also start to wear out early.
That’s why it’s so important to get a routine inspection of your electrical appliances. We might be able to catch a problem and repair it before you need a new panel.
If you’ve got a panel that’s 40 years old, though, an inspection is necessary. You might be paying more for electricity use and appliances can get damaged.
Your electrical panel is responsible for a lot of things in your home. To make sure you’re getting the most out of it, call us now at 336-499-2015 for your free inspection!
Signs of SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Clemmons, NC
Whether it’s 25 or 40 years, that’s a long time to keep track of your panel’s age. That’s why it helps to know warning signs that your panel is in trouble:
- Lights cut in and out or flicker
- Your electrical panel is warm or fuses blow frequently
- You get zapped or notice a buzzing sound with light switches
That’s not even close to the full list of issues, but those are common. If you notice them or think your panel is overdue, an inspection is suggested.
Of course, you might also need an upgraded electrical service. That’s what dictates how many amps your home is getting. Older panels can’t handle too many amps.
That’s why we usually end up upgrading them together. When you’re ready for more efficient electricity, call 336-499-2015 today and schedule a free estimate!
Get More with SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Clemmons, NC
Technology is advancing all the time. Better tech means a higher demand for electricity. Unfortunately, older homes weren’t built with that in mind.
There’s a good chance that your old house might have a fuse box. These were designed to handle around 100 amps, when modern households use closer to 200.
If you’re wondering why that’s a problem, here’s why: Your fuse box can get overloaded and lead to a fire. Less output can also damage appliances.
You could be spending more on electricity, too! Devices have to work harder with less output, so you’re spending more for the same result.
Keep in mind that a new panel can be around $4,000, depending on type, size, and the number of amps. To get the best, give us a call today at 336-499-2015!
Benefits of SERVICE and Panel UPGRADES in Clemmons, NC
If you read that $4,000 and hesitated, you’re not the only one. Even if you choose the lowest options possible, that’s still a hefty investment. However, investing is exactly what you’re doing with service and panel upgrades in Clemmons, NC:
- Your appliances and devices can run more efficiently, which means a lower electric bill.
- We care about your safety at Triad Electric Solutions. When your circuits get overloaded, it can cause a spark that leads to too many house fires every year. Installing a panel with more available circuits can free up some of the energy balance, so you won’t put too much stress on one circuit.
- If you’re thinking of selling your home, a better electrical panel can raise the value. Choosing a panel with more amps and circuits can drive the price even higher, so your panel might pay for itself in closing costs.
- Over time, the electrical appliances in your home will lose efficiency. Your panel isn’t immune to that. The average lifespan of an electrical panel is 25 years, at which point it can cause problems in your home.
Our customers have all kinds of reasons for wanting to upgrade, so feel free to tell us yours! Our team of experts wants you to get the most out of your electrical service and panel, so what are you waiting for? Reach out to 336-499-2015 today and ask any questions you have, or go ahead and set up your free inspection and estimate!
“David came to our house to replace two switches. He was informative, trustworthy, practical, and friendly. He also followed COVID guidelines to ensure we felt comfortable. Totally recommend.”
“David and his crew were super friendly, honest and did great work. My car charger worked perfectly and he explained all the options I had which showed me he didn’t just want money he wanted the best option for my situation”