Service & PaNel Upgrades in Asheboro, NC
Licensed. Bonded. Insured.
We Know Electrical Panel Upgrades in Asheboro, NC
...serving the greater Greensboro area...
You’ve probably never put your electrical panel on your to-do list for good reason. When they average 25 years of effective output, it’s not often they need changed.
Still, there are reasons to change before year 25 and even more to replace them after. If it’s been 40 years or more, you definitely need to call us.
Whether you know it as a circuit breaker or electrical panel, you want it working well. Any electrical problems could be caused by your panel.
If you think something’s wrong or want to upgrade your electrical panel, reach out to us today! Call 336-499-2015 and get a free estimate!
Signs of ELECTRICAL SERVICE UPGRADES in ASHEBORO, NC
Even though we know 25 years is the golden number, there’s a good chance you don’t know the age of your panel.
There are some things that can happen that will let you know it’s time to call us about a replacement or upgrade:
- Your panel feels overheated or warm
- You get zapped when you turn on the lights
- The lights are flickering or cutting out randomly
Those are just obvious ones, but there are a lot of others. Still, you might also be curious what the different is between a panel upgrade and an upgraded service.
They’re very different but done together a lot of the time. Your service upgrade means more amps can make their way to you, so it gives you more power.
To put that in perspective, the average home needs 200 amps compared to pre-2000 homes at 100 amps. The doubled amps will need a better, modern panel.
To schedule an estimate for your service and panel upgrades in Asheboro, NC, call us today at 336-499-2015!
QUALITY ELECTRICAL SERVICE UPGRADES in ASHEBORO, NC
In case you’re not sure how old your electrical panel is, one basic question is if you have a fuse box. If that’s a yes, call us right now and get your free estimate.
Because fuse boxes weren’t designed for modern electricity, they can be dangerous. They’ll also be less effective for your electric bill.
Panels add more circuits, which distributes energy better. This can avoid the fires that a fuse box might cause, but electrical panels can be as much as $4,000!
There are a lot of variables that affect that number, like the number of amps or how big your panel needs to be. A main or sub panel can also change the cost overall.
Don’t forget the materials we’ll need to install it. Whatever the case, you’ll feel safer and things will work better with an upgrade.
Our team at Triad Electric Solutions wants to maximize your electricity. From the installation and wiring to the output and circuits, we want to give you the best.
If that sounds like the kind of results you want, don’t wit to call us. Dial 336-499-2015 and schedule your free estimate today!
Count on Our ELECTRICAL SERVICE UPGRADES in ASHEBORO, NC
It can be expensive to upgrade any part of your home, so we understand the hesitation. However, there are a lot of ways that an upgraded electrical panel can help you and your family:
- Power output is everything, and an upgraded panel can give off more electricity.
- While the usual lifespan of an electrical panel is 25 years, you might not want to wait for the “sell-by” date. They can start to lose functionality before then, which can damage devices, increase your electric bill significantly, or charge things slower.
- You might not think about it, but an electrical panel can increase curb appeal. Your realtor can use it as a selling point if you’re selling your house, especially with more amps and circuits.
- Every homeowner fears a house fire, but you might not know that a spark or short-circuit from a panel is one of the causes of yearly fires. With more appliances, your panel can become overloaded. With an upgrade, you’ll be able to add circuits or whatever you need to avert disaster.
There are many reasons to consider a panel upgrade, but you’ve got nothing to lose with a free estimate. There’s a peace of mind that comes with hiring a professional, so why not know everything is done right. Give us a call today at 336-499-2015 and get started on your panel upgrade!
“David came to our house to replace two switches. He was informative, trustworthy, practical, and friendly. He also followed COVID guidelines to ensure we felt comfortable. Totally recommend.”
“David and his crew were super friendly, honest and did great work. My car charger worked perfectly and he explained all the options I had which showed me he didn’t just want money he wanted the best option for my situation”